duminică, 22 noiembrie 2009

The Hacking


I was getting ready write something new on my blog but i chainged my mind.i did that beucos i want to say to all of you that im angry. one day i netest theat i couldent sign in my Messenger ID,and my email. I traid so many times but i couldent acces it so i started to think someone hacked my password.After several errors i realised that my password was changed. For two days i couldent use the messnger ID buy i made some moves and recoverd my password and changed it into a better one. I am sure i was hacked beucose my mothers ID was also hacked and i stated to recive insult messages from this person,if you can call him a person beucose hes nothing but a coiwrd.it easy to stay in the shadow of a computer and insult people with messages.I told you this because what this cowed dit makes him belive that his cool.It was an unplesent experience for me.

2 comentarii:

  1. yes that is a interesting story actually but you have copied my work only I the beaver am aloud to pots in english, just yeankin you, you can do what you want

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. hmm .. misto . in general , eu in locul tau as fi vorbit despre tehnologie :)) , Japan :p.

    RăspundețiȘtergere