marți, 7 iunie 2011

Little Incinerator


The little incinerator, and one of my classmates, thought that it would be a good…brilliant idea to burn paper in the classroom, for what reason, I don’t know. After a few minutes after the hour started, one or a few of my classmates used a lighter to torch the piece of paper. A few moments later, the opened the window and tried to get rid of the smoke smell, but didn’t do so well since the teacher arrived. The identity of this incinerator is unknown for me since I wasn’t paying attention to what is going on in the back of the classroom, I was chatting with one of my classmates about Rock N’ Roll days, and we(me and him) felt that small a little later. From my point of view, the individual who made this is a total idiot, since he filled the classroom with smoke that can make you sick.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu