duminică, 13 iunie 2010

My Best Friend From High School


When the year started i didn't know anyone in this high school. I didn't make to many friend at this high school because mot of them were losers. In My classroom i made a few friends. I get along with them just fine but one of them sometimes gets on my nerves but in reality we are good friends. In Fact we all get angry at each other somethies but we still are friends. He use to go boxing, and use to ware glasses.A Nother of my frined is a short guy who wears glasses and likes to lisent to music(ROCK'N ROLL) he likes acction movies and he helped me when i need help at school he lickse to play with his dog . The other one is a bit longer than me...he likes to talk about his life and the tings he did he like a few kinds of music and likes to play games( video and in real life). A nother of my friend is a amigo who doesent realy like school but he is a cool guy and like to play games on the console or computer etc. Me and two of them went on a bike trib around town and we had fun.
Well these are the friends i have in the high school and i hope ill mkae more.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu