marți, 1 noiembrie 2011

Photoshop: Things




As you can see in the pictures above, I've edited a picture of Jessica_Alba. I used photoshop to edit her face with a snake skin I took from google. What I've does is not that hard, but due to the fact that I did it in a slow working computer it took me longer then I thought. Anyway, back to what I was saying. I added the 2 photos in the photoshop, and took the snake skin and added it in Jessica's image. After that I expanded the picture around Jessica's face. Then I pressed "Ctrl T" to do so. After that I used the "Color Burn" option to combine the 2 photos. After that I used the eraser to erase some parts that I wanted to edit and added colors of my own. After doing that, I added some detailed colors around some spots (Eyes, lips).
Well, that's all I could say about that I've done. In any case, there are many other editing option, the one I did is just a example. Good luck in your try of making something similar.

Un comentariu: