luni, 31 octombrie 2011

A Randon Classmate, And What Job Suits Him.

Well, my classmates with number 2 was the one selected to be describes as "What job suits my classmate" and if he has the skills for it. My classmate , known as Brandas Razvan and I'd say that he has skills for movies, and directing them. He has potential in that, and has knowledge in that domain. As much as I'd like to say that he is a good person, he can be a very annoying sometimes, and a pain in the head.
He is a calm person, reasonable and can talk to. It's true that he can get on your nerves sometimes, and to tell the truth, I still don't understand why he does it. As I've known him, he was "addicted" to movies.
So, from my point of view, I'd say that Mr. Brandas could become a movie director one day

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu