vineri, 11 noiembrie 2011

Things I Did In The Practice Time

As the title, this article is about what I did in the practice time, that started in the 31'th of Octomber. There are a few things. At the beginning, we started to work with the html stuff. All about it can we found here. That is what we did for a few days. One day, we went in the local park near the school, and took some photos. We also worked in groups, 4 people in 1 group. After that we went home. The next day we had to use the html things we learned to make these photos in a table, that comes with we enters a web page, and making link that by clicking on them, they lead to other pages, and so on.
Other things we did, well let me see, we started to work in photoshop, editing photos (I think I like doing) and you can see only 1 of them in the last article written by me, found at number 1 2 3 4 5
We had a few days working at the PC-s working at them, by that I mean cleaning them.
As you can see in the articles 1-5, we had some work to do. We had some regular stuff to like, like the article in the number 5. Regarding the article on number 4 it was a group project, about "Stana de Vale".
Well thats what I did in this practice time, and all.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu