miercuri, 19 octombrie 2011

How will I look after 10 years


Well as you can read the title, that is a interesting question. There are many things that could happen in the next 10 years. They might be good years or they could be bad years. Who knows how will they go for me, but I think that if you do what you want in life then things will be alright and you can be a successful person.
Bad part is that if you do something you don't like in time you will come to regret it and that will make you look like a sad person in which case you'd hate yourself, but that's just a fact right now.
I can't predict the future, and I can't say for sure how will 10 years go, and how will that change me, but I know that I'd like to moves in another country, and start a life there.

8 comentarii:

  1. Bad part is that if you do something you don't like in time you will come to regret it and that will make you look like a sad person in which case you'd hate yourself, but that's just a fact right now = TRUE

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. E adevarat ce ai scris.(scuze ca nu scriu in engleza da nu ma exprim prea bn.)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Ai dreptate, in fiecare an se schimba ceva, si apare ceva nou.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. bun da habar nu am ca ai scris ca nu le am cu engleza:))...
    succes oricum;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere